In this course I will show you how to create a searchable table view in Xcode 5.1 and iOS 7. The app will also be compatible with iOS 6.
There are six parts in total:
- Part 1: an overview of what we’d like to achieve
- Part 2: we’ll build the table view and populate it with dummy data
- Part 3: hooking up the UISearchDisplayController
- Part 4: displaying search results
- Part 5: hiding the UISearchBar when the app launches (and activating it with a button)
- Part 6: hiding the search bar in iOS 6
The first two videos are available to watch for free. You can see the rest of the course (about 35 minutes in total) as a member of this website. Sign up here if you’re interested!This content is for members only.