Here’s how to sign up:
- Register for an account below
- Choose a Membership Option and make your payment
- Once you have paid for a Membership option you will be redirected to this site and see all the content
- On subsequent visits to this site just log in at the top right
PLEASE NOTE: You must be logged in before making your payment.
Already a member?
No problem – simply login at the sidebar (top right), then head over here to pick a plan and checkout.
Join my iOS Dev Diary today and enjoy these benefits:
- access to hundreds of articles
- access to detailed screencasts professionally edited and recorded
- bookmark articles on the system
- no advertising
- content created by humans for humans
- explained so that you can actually UNDERSTAND them
What are my Signup Options?
You can pick from the following options on the next page:
- Lifetime Membership
- Annual Membership
- One Day Membership
Note that these are currently introductory prices and will go up in the future.
Sign up for lifetime membership now and save in the future!
Your membership is cheaper than a Kindle Book!
What happens when my Membership expires?
- Two weeks before you annual membership is up we’ll send you an automated email to remind you
- You can login and choose to pay again or upgrade to Lifetime Membership
- We’ll also send you an email one month after your account has expired as a reminder
Questions? Feedback? Comments?
For questions about iOS Development, please leave a comment so that others can follow our conversation.