In this final part of the series I’ll let you in on a little secret that will help our app synchronise iCloud Core Data for the first time when it’s installed on another device.
Some devices it appears don’t display existing iCloud results upon first launch. To remedy this, I’ll show you how to re-fetch the Fetched Results Controller in your sample app.
Watch the whole series
- Part 1 is about Setup and Prep Work
- Part 2 is about using Key/Value Storage
- Part 3 is about using Document Storage
- Part 4 is about using Core Data with iCloud
- and Part 5 is about the initial import into the Core Data store
Watch the full course in one convenient playlist:
Catch this episode on my iOS Dev Diary Podcast: